What is Software Design Process ?
Software design process is a process to user requirements after analysis in suitable form so that a programmer can write coding or implements it.
Software design process is an important stage in SDLC (Software development life cycle ) model.
Each SDLC model is having a software design process.
Some of the SDLC models where software design process exist :
1) Waterfall model
2) Prototype model
3) Spiral model, etc
What are Software Design Concepts ?
1) Abstraction :
2) Refinements :
3) Modularity :
4) Control Hierarchy :
5) Software Architecture :
6) Data Structure :
7) Structural Partitioning :
8) Software Procedure :
9) Information Hiding :
What are Software Design Principles ?
According to Grady Booch, software design principles are PHAME (Principle of Hierarchy, Abstraction, Modularization, Encapsulation).
1) Hierarchy :
2) Abstraction :
3) Modularization :
4) Encaptulation :
What is Software Modeling ?
In Software engineering Software Modeling is an artificial language which is used to represent a system or component of a system in structure language form. The structure is a consistent set of rules.
A software modelling language can be graphical or textual based on the developer requirements.
Some examples of software modelling language are :
1) UML : Unified Modelling Language, is general modelling language used to describe a software both structurally and behaviourally. It uses graphics and text notations.
2) SysML : System Modelling Language, is a general purpose language for system engineering.
3) Flow Chart : It is a schematic representation of step by step procedure or an algorithm.
4) BPMN : Business Process Modelling Notation, is used for process modelling.