What is Use Case Diagram?
- It is list of actions or events, shows interaction between an an actor (human or external system) and a system.
- It is used in early stages of model.
- It is the simplest diagram.
- It is used to show discrete unit or work.
What are the component of Use Case diagram ?
- Actor : It is either a human or an external machine. It is also known as role.
- It is represented by an ovule shape with title in it. Use case show the event being made by an actor.
- Use case diagram show relationship using keyword “”.