Here vision of cloud computing means idea behind cloud computing.
- Cloud computing provides the facility to provision virtual hardware, runtime environment and services to a person having money.
- These all things can be used as long as they are needed by the user, there is no requirement for the upfront commitment.
- The whole collection of computing system is transformed into a collection of utilities, which can be provisioned and composed together to deploy systems in hours rather than days, with no maintenance costs.
- The long term vision of a cloud computing is that IT services are traded as utilities in an open market without technological and legal barriers.
- In the near future we can imagine that it will be possible to find the solution that matches with our requirements by simply entering our request in a global digital market that trades with cloud computing services.
- The existence of such market will enable the automation of the discovery process and its integration into its existing software systems.
- Due to the existence of a global platform for trading cloud services will also help service providers to potentially increase their revenue.
- A cloud provider can also become a consumer of a competitor service in order to fulfill its promises to customers.