What is Change Management ?
- Change management refers to managing changes to artifacts, such as code changes or documentation changes.
- Change management means to control, support, manage changes to the software.
- Change management can be described as the process required to implementing an organizational change.
- Change management requires some ‘change management tools’ that are used to prevent more than one person from modifying the artifacts at the same time.
What are Change Management Tools ?
Change Management tools are the software which are used to adopt, control, represent and effect the change required.
For example :
1) Flow Charting change management tool2) Project Planning change management tool3) Data collection change management tool, etc
What are the capacities of Change Management tools ?
- Capacity to track whatever changes are being made.
- To roll back changes.
- To allow multiple path, so that different version of the software can be developed simultaneously.
What is the importance of change management ?
- To Minimize resistance
- To Increase engagement
- To Improve performance
- To Reduce costs
- To Enhance innovation
- To include new technologies
- To fulfill new requirements
- To manage security, etc