What is Class diagram ?
- It illustrate the relationship between classes in the system.
- It is the basic building block of the object oriented system.
- It represent the static view of a model.
What are the components of Class diagram?
- Class diagram consist a rectangle with three compartment.
- First compartment contains name of class.
- Second compartment contains attributes/variables used in class.
- Third compartment contains functions/methods used in class.
Why used ‘+’ and ‘-’ sign in class diagram ?
- Plus sign ‘+’ with attributes or methods shows they are public.
- Minus sign ‘-’ with attributes or methods shows they are private.